In 2007, Damien was first introduced to Osteopathy and that experience had a significant impact on his professional career. After 4 years of study at the IFSO Rennes (France), he graduated to become an Osteopathic Practitioner.
In osteopathy, the therapist considers your body as a whole, comprised of several systems which interact with one another. As a result, Damien believes in combining physiotherapy and osteopathy to better reduce your pain and to restore the functions your body needs in order to recover balance and harmony.
As part of your team at Cedar, he looks forward to learning from and collaborating with the other team members as part of a multidisciplinary environment focused on your well-being. As he is originally from France and a member of Résosanté, he can provide services in both English and French.
To balance his professional career, Damien enjoys spending time with his family as well as playing squash, going hiking and skiing
- Clinic nickname: Damien “The Baker” Dubouchet
- Favourite book: 1984
- Favourite food: Silly question.. Bread!
- Favourite leisure activities / hobbies: Backcountry skiing, mountain biking, sourdough bread baking
- Favourite movie: Pulp Fiction
- Favourite place: Any moutaintop, summit..
- Favourite sport: Skiing
- Kryptonite: Too kind
- Most embarrassing moment: Only one..? Probably living in a country with a different language than my mother tongue, I end up sometimes being too much a great listener
- Most known for: Nice guy!
- Most thankful for: Love from my people, what helps me to become who I am
- Something you may not know about him: Only child but raised in 2 big families
- Superhuman talent: Event organizing
- Useless Talent: There are no useless talents
… helped me on my long road to recovery …
Damien Dubouchet is truly amazing. His unconventional approach to physiotherapy has helped me on my long road to recovery without question. I would highly recommend Damien and the staff at Cedar
– Harold S, Google Review