Driven by his passion to help others lead their most fulfilling lives, Jeff has developed his skills in advanced manual therapy, soft tissue release, myofascial cupping, and chronic pain management. Rather than just treating your symptoms, he is deeply interested in finding the root cause of your issue and creating a lasting change in the way your body functions. This process often includes the prescription of specific exercises to optimize your recovery and keep you from missing out on your favourite activities.
Jeff is a former university football player. During his time with the team he sustained two significant injuries that both required surgery. He understands the patient’s perspective in the rehabilitative process and knows the impact that a caring and diligent therapist can have on their recovery. He strives to provide the same level of care that he received to his patients at Cedar.
New to BC, Jeff is excited to explore everything this incredible province has to offer. Outside the clinic you may find him scaling a mountain, strolling the shoreline, shopping for coffee beans, or sampling a craft beer.
- Clinic nickname: Jeff “Fancy Shoes” Boudreau
- Favourite book: The Obstacle is the Way by Ryan Holiday
- Favourite food: Chicken wings
- Favourite leisure activities / hobbies: Reading, cooking, weightlifting
- Favourite movie: Remember the Titans
- Favourite place: Any taco stand in Mexico City
- Kryptonite: Cinnamon rolls
- Most embarrassing moment: Sleeping in the morning of a high school presentation and having to deliver it with the imprint of my pillow still on my face
- Most known for: Eating (mostly) plant-based
- Most thankful for: This beautiful country
- Superhuman talent: Picking avocados
- Useless Talent: Choosing the quickest line at the grocery store checkout
… walked out feeling relief, thank you …
I walked in with a super sore back and walked out feeling relief, thank you
– Carrissa D, Google Review