Jeff Boudreau PT, CGIMS
Always striving to provide the best quality treatment, Jeff has obtained certifications in advanced manual therapy, intramuscular stimulation, soft tissue release, and chronic pain management. Rather than just treating your symptoms, he works to identify the root cause of the issue and create a lasting change in the way your body functions. This process often includes the prescription of specific exercises to help optimize your recovery and maintain your results.
Jeff is a former university football player. During his time with the team he sustained two significant injuries that both required surgery. He understands the patient’s perspective in the rehabilitative process and knows the impact that a caring and diligent therapist can have on their recovery. He strives to provide the same level of care that he received to his patients at Cedar.
Outside the clinic you may find Jeff scaling a mountain, strolling the shoreline, shopping for coffee beans, or sampling a craft beer.
- Clinic nickname: Jeff “Spartacat” Boudreau (he’s an Ottawa Senators fan)
- Favourite book: The Obstacle is the Way by Ryan Holiday
- Favourite food: Chicken wings
- Favourite leisure activities / hobbies: Reading, cooking, weightlifting
- Favourite movie: Remember the Titans
- Favourite place: Any taco stand in Mexico City
- Kryptonite: Cinnamon rolls
- Most embarrassing moment: Sleeping in the morning of a high school presentation and having to deliver it with the imprint of my pillow still on my face
- Most known for: Eating (mostly) plant-based
- Most thankful for: This beautiful country
- Superhuman talent: Picking avocados
- Useless Talent: Choosing the quickest line at the grocery store checkout