Josh partners with his clients and listens to their stories and goals. This guides his treatments, which include a combination of manual therapy, individualized exercise programs, postural retraining, and ergonomic education. Josh takes the time to connect with his clients to fully address their concerns so that they feel listened to and understood.
Josh has a special interest in treating dizziness/vertigo, lower back pain, as well as disorders of the neck and shoulder. He also speaks conversational Mandarin.
Outside of the clinic, some things that bring him joy include teaching yoga, running, board games, and good food
- clinical yoga
- full body functional assessments
- myofascial release
- taping, bracing
- vestibular rehab
- Clinic nickname: Josh “Yogi” Chen
- Favourite book: Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Favourite food: Sushi!
- Favourite leisure activities / hobbies: Eating, running, hanging out with my cats, complicated board games
- Favourite movie: I usually like horror movies, but one of my favourite movies is the rom com “It’s Complicated” starring Meryl Streep
- Favourite place: Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Favourite sport: Is yoga a sport?
- Kryptonite: Cats
- Most known for: Being energetic and bouncy
- Most thankful for: My friends and family, and being able to eat good food
- Something you may not know about him: I was born in South Africa
- Superhuman talent: I’m pretty bendy
- Useless Talent: I can snap really loud but only with my right hand