Josh Chen PT
Josh makes an effort to listen to his client’s stories and goals at every step of the way. This guides his treatments, which include a combination of manual therapy, tailored exercise programs, postural retraining, and ergonomic education. Dry needling (IMS) is also available with Josh on an as-needed basis.
Josh has a special interest in treating dizziness/vertigo, whiplash and injuries from motor vehicle accidents, as well as disorders of the neck and shoulder. He also speaks conversational Mandarin.
Outside of the clinic, some things that bring him joy include teaching yoga, HIIT workouts, board games, and good food
- Clinic nickname: Josh “Yogi” Chen
- Favourite book: Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Favourite food: Sushi!
- Favourite leisure activities / hobbies: Eating, running, hanging out with my cats, complicated board games
- Favourite movie: I usually like horror movies, but one of my favourite movies is the rom com “It’s Complicated” starring Meryl Streep
- Favourite place: Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Favourite sport: Is yoga a sport?
- Kryptonite: Cats
- Most known for: Being energetic and bouncy
- Most thankful for: My friends and family, and being able to eat good food
- Something you may not know about him: I was born in South Africa
- Superhuman talent: I’m pretty bendy
- Useless Talent: I can snap really loud but only with my right hand