We Strive To Create Exceptional Experiences For Patients
Join our team of caring, passionate professionals in helping us Impact Lives Through Better Health! Our Mission is to Provide Hope With A Plan and we do so by providing care that is friendly, efficient and ethical. We are a well established clinic with strong ties in our community, resulting in multiple referral sources and high patient demand for our services.
The following career opportunities are available to join our team and make an impact in your community:
CHIROPRACTORS & PHYSIOTHERAPIST
Located in the vibrant and growing neighbourhood of Burnaby Heights. Work collaboratively alongside other healthcare professionals including our current team of physiotherapists, chiropractor and physiotherapy assistants / pilates teachers. We provide all the support you would need so that you can focus on what you were trained to do – making a difference in people’s lives.
We have grown every year by developing strong relations with our community and creating great patient experiences and outcomes. Due to high patient demand, we need help in providing care and serving our community. To help you, we provide employee mentoring on both clinical skills and patient management. There are several career streams available depending on what your goals are, as we are here to help you reach your career goals.
Check Out Our Team: Team
- Regular support in building your caseload
- No admin work. We manage all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing for you
- Private and semi-private assessment rooms
- Employee education allowance
- Employee clinical mentorship: for new grads or clinicians looking to upgrade their skills and certifications
- Career progression options
- Focus on your clinical work only
- Diversify your clinical work and get involved in the business side of things
- Become a clinic lead down the road
We believe in MENTORSHIP!
Whether you are a seasoned clinician or new grad, we help you plan your certification and programs to sharpen and add new skills to your clinical tool-kit. As clinicians our learning never ends.
How does it work? You’ll meet with the clinic managers regularly to:
- Practice new and advance techniques to build and sharpen your skills
- Get help to build a full caseload and maintain it
- How to create a treatment plan and keep patients committed to it
- How to interact with patients and build rapport
- Course and certification planning
Contact us if you have the same CORE VALUES:
- We do what we say and stand behind our word
- We create flow through our clinic for both patients and staff and are resilient when faced with challenges
- Where everybody knows your name
PHYSIOTHERAPY ASSISTANT WITH PILATES OR GYROTONIC® TRAINING
We are seeking a Gyrotonic or Pilates Instructor to join our team in the role of a Physiotherapy Assistant. Work alongside your other team members in developing and carrying out rehabilitative programs for patients. Client base will be varied from those interested in pilates for overall health and well-being, to those requiring exercise rehab in recovering from injury. Clinical pilates is a core part of our services in helping patients improve their lives.
We provide rehab equipment including Reformer, Cadillac, Ped-O-Pul, and a Gyrotonic Pulley Tower Combination Unit. We also provide full billing, schedule and administrative support.
Our Vision is to improve the health and lives of our community. Located in the vibrant and growing Burnaby Heights neighbourhood. Work collaboratively alongside other musculoskeletal professionals including our team of physiotherapists, chiropractor and physio assistants. We provide all the support you need so that you can focus on what you were trained to do – making a difference in people’s lives.
We have nurtured strong relations within our community. We create great patient experiences for patients by providing timely and effective care in a friendly, professional and organized space.
- Focused on patient care
- Timely and efficient in respecting your patient’s time
- Willing to work collaboratively with other team members for the best interest of the patient
- Experience or knowledge of rehab and injury recovery programs would be beneficial but not required
- Respectful of patients and other team members and willing to work together to resolve any challenges
PATIENT EXPERIENCE COORDINATOR, RECEPTIONIST
We are seeking people who care about and have a genuine interest in others, are ready to bring their energy and enthusiasm daily and take an active role in improving their own health. In return, we provide an opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives and the lives of those around them as well as work with other
- Professional, friendly and efficient
- Able to follow procedures and systems
- Able to remain clam under pressure
- Willing to continue to learn
- Focused on your role and responsibilities
- Continually working to improve your own mental and physical health
- Committed to living a healthy lifestyle
- A clean criminal records check will be required