Maryam Rahimisaghand PT
Maryam has more than nine years of experience in physical therapy at public and private physiotherapy facilities.
She graduated from The University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences in Tehran in 2008 and started her career as a physiotherapist, primarily working on musculoskeletal and neurological disorders, post-orthopedic and surgery rehabilitation. She continued her post-graduate education and earned her Ph.D. in Exercise Physiology in Tehran in 2019.
Since moving to Vancouver in 2019, she started working soon after. Maryam believes that to help someone get stronger is to give them the tools and guidance they need to achieve their goals.
- Favourite book: The Little Prince
- Favourite food: Sushi
- Favourite leisure activities / hobbies: Table tennis, swimming, volleyball, hiking, cycling, walking, card games
- Favourite movie: Inception
- Favourite place: Scandinave Spa Whistler
- Favourite sport: Volleyball
- Weakness: Overthinking
- Most embarrassing moment: Being late for a meeting for no reason
- Most known for: Caring
- Most thankful for: Having the opportunity of being a mom